Director Nigel Reid started in the sign industry in 1994 primarily working with neon and illuminated signage during the poker machine explosion throughout Adelaide in the mid 90’s.
Nigel is a Trade Qualified Signwriter, QBCC Licenced Signage Contractor and has worked across many diverse areas of the sign industry gaining of wealth knowledge and experience. Nigel & family have been based on the Sunshine Coast since 1999 (almost considered a locals)
We have a passion for delivering cost efficient, quality signage products & services to our clients. We have over 23 years of diverse sign industry experience
on hand to give you the right advice and signage products for your requirements.
- Delivering signage packages for government and building projects managed by Queensland and the Nation’s leading construction companies.
- Architectural, Way finding and Building statutory signage.
- Retail Signage with years of experience travelling throughout every State & Territory of Australia installing signage for many of the country’s biggest retail chains, new retail stores, re-branding roll outs of existing stores meeting short, high pressure deadlines.
- Working in alliance with the country’s leading signage companies and consultancies delivering quality projects safely and on time.
- General signage and displays for a diverse range of clients, business and community groups
- Consultation, Shop drawings, Production, Installation, Servicing & Maintenance of Illuminated signage & LED screens of all forms.
We are committed to quality, reliability and stand by all our work. That’s our Guarantee.
2018 Australian Sign & Graphic Awards for Excellence, Category 13: Large Format Digital Print. Our entry in the nation wide biannual industry awards was recognised with a Highly Commended Award.
Award Criteria: This Award recognises and acknowledges the skill level based on accurately replicating the artwork provided including the colouring, its “wow” factor and the strategic placement on a site to achieve maximum impact. View award winning project details